DURVET CONTROLLED IODINE SPRAY
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A topical antiseptic for use on horses, cattle, swine, and sheep prior to surgical procedures such as castration.
- Apply durvet controlled iodine wound spray freely to the infected area.
- When spraying, hold container approximately 4 to 6 inches from the area that is being treated.
- Pull the trigger and spray area once lightly.
- May repeat daily until healed.
We Also Recommend
Red Barn Black 39.5-inch x 59-inch x 7/8-inch Multipurpose Rubber Ring Mat
Regular price $3499 $34.99
Dbc Agricultural Backyard Chicken Healthyflock Tabs 90 Tabs
Regular price $2899 $28.99